dating site Developer
Why should you choose us to power your dating site? Let's face it. There are a few fairly decent dating site programs/scripts around, all with different strengths and weaknesses. Our dating sites are superior to all of them in ease-of-use, features and price. Our dating site system is built for entrepreneurs by entrepreneurs. The program is built by programmers and designers who understand the online selling process from start to finish.
Get to know the experts at DateDev.com, and work with a partner
who’s passionate about your potential. We are dating site
builders, We develop robust, full featured dating and social
network sites using the most current cutting-edge technologies. Our
extensive experience enables us to create a fully-featured site within
a few weeks not months or even years like our competitors. We have
been in the business of developing dating sites for
over 12 years, we are not new at this. We are
dating site designers, its all we do do so we do it
Check out our Dating Site Development Servicers »
According to the US Census in 2013 there were 316,497,531 people in the U.S of that 230,093,705 are over 18 and of that number 105 million are unmarried. That is a huge market for online dating websites.
Read the full reports here: http://www.census.gov/content/dam/Census/newsroom/facts-for-features/2014/cb14ff-21_unmarried.pdf
More Online Dating Statistics
• It is predicted that the busiest day and time (most users logged in) for online dating this year will be Sunday, January 3, at 8:52 pm EST.
• 72% of adults in the United States are active online.
• You are 56% less likely to get a person's number if you use the word 'sorry' in your opening line when you message someone on a dating service.
• Messages on a dating service that used words associated with laughing like 'haha' and 'lol' have a 17% higher chance of ending in an exchange of phone numbers.
• 15% of all American adults used online dating sites or mobile dating apps in 2015.
• 80% of Americans who have used online dating agree that online dating is a good way to meet people.
• 61% of adults who have tried online dating agree that it is easier and more efficient than other ways of meeting people.
• 31% of online daters agree that online dating keeps people from settling down, because they always have options for people to date.
• 2 spelling errors in a man's profile will reduce the chances of a response by 14% from a women. Spelling errors by women don’t affect their chances of getting a response.
• Women receive 17 times as many messages as men on dating services.
• Men use 21.9% more words than women do in their responses to questions about their dating profile.
• Between 2013 and today, the share of 18 to 24 year olds who use online dating has roughly tripled from 10% to 27%. For 55 to 64 years old this number has gone from 6% to 12%.
• 33% of online daters have never actually gone a date with someone they met through a dating service. In 2005 this number was 53%.
• 20% of online daters have had someone for help with their dating profile. 5% of Americans who are in a marriage or committed relationship say they met their significant other online.
• 5% of Americans who are in a marriage or committed relationship say they met their partner online.
• Generally on a dating service the most attractive men send the most messages.
• Women are much less likely than men to initiate contact on a dating service.
• Women are 2.5x more likely than a man to receive a response if they initiate contact.
• In a study, 57% of female respondents and 21% of male respondents reporting experiencing harassment on a dating service.
• Members of dating services who share photos of themselves laughing have over 3 times more chances of communicating with other members.
• According to a number of the major dating sites the busiest day to try out online dating is the first Sunday after New Years day between 5pm and 8pm. This year it happened on January 4th.
• More search options can triggered excessive searching which can make it hard for people to discount the incompatible options.
• IBM Researchers found that of the 41 dating apps they reviewed, 60% of them had security issues which made them potentially vulnerable to cyber attacks.
• There are 91 million people around the world using dating apps. 61 million (2 out of 3 people) of them are men and 64 million (7 in 10) are between 16 and 34 years old.
• In 2005 44% of Americans felt online dating was a good way to meet people. In 2013 59% agree that online dating is a good way to meet.
• A study of 2,300 people between 18 and 34 years old reveals that 39% met through friends, 22% social situations, 18% work, 10% online dating, 6% social media.
• A message from a woman to a man is 40% more likely to get a response if it's longer than a tweet.
• Women are 73% more likely to get a response from a man if they mention “dinner,” “drinks,” or “lunch”.
• Singles who attend speed dating events that have more than 24 potential dates tend to feel overwhelmed. At this point they usually make the decision of who to date solely on physically characteristics.
• 80% of gay men now meet their long-term partners online. Back in 2001 this statistics was only 14%.
• Iran launches a state run dating site to draw users away from western dating sites.
• Rhode Island released a health report in June stating that there has been a 79% rise in syphilis cases in the state between 2013 and 2014. The blame in part has been put on the popularity of hookup dating apps.
• Rhode Island health officials stated that between 2013 and 2014 the numbers of newly diagnosed HIV patients increased by 33% and cases of gonorrhea increased by 30%.
• Gay dating app Hornet prompts its users to update their HIV status every three months.
• The amount lost to romance scams averaged out to a whopping $14,000 per complaint in 2014 for a total of $85 million.
• In 2014 women over 40 reported loosing $68.5 million to romance scams while men over 40 reported losses of $13.7 million.
• 50 percent of all relationships could begin online by 2031. By 2040, that number could jump to 70 percent.
• The vast majority of online daters prefer to initiate contact with daters who share the same ethnic background.
• With online dating men make 80% of the initial contacts which only 25% were actually reciprocated.
• According to a study 85% of singles that meeting people through online dating is socially acceptable.
• 67% of singles know couples who've met through online dating.
• Today 33% of couples have met online. By 2040 this number will rise to 70%.
• 75% of women say posting sexy photos is a big turn off.
• Singles in America spend $82 billion every year on dating.
• The average dating site customers spends $239 a year.  •On a popular dating app, iOS users were contacted 17% more often than Android users.
• 67% of iPhone users are under 45.
• The US dating service market is estimated to be worth $2.2 billion.
• The 5 largest dating sites account for 49% of US dating service revenue.
• By market share the largest dating service companies are: IAC (Match.com, OkCupid, Tinder, ...) at 27%, eHarmony at 13.8%, Zoosk at 5.1%, Spark Networks (JDate, Christian Mingle, ...) at 3.2%.
• Online dating sites in the US spent $241 million on national TV ad placements in 2013.
• 38% of American singles have used a dating site or app.
• 42% People are afraid to express on social media their point of view of certain subjects if they believe their views are not widely shared.
• Posting a full body profile photo of yourself will increase the chances of you getting a response on average by 203%.
• Posting profile photos of you and your friends decreases your chance of response by 42%.
• Mobile dating apps generated a billion dollars in 2011. By 2016 it is expected to be worth 2.3 billion.
• Now days most messages on a dating service are about 100 characters long. It has been determined that the highest response rate to messages are ones that are between 40 and 60 characters long.
• The number of active daily registered users of online dating sites in the USA is 5.5 million.
• Google Zeitgeist releases the top 10 most searched dating sites in 2012. Plenty of Fish was first followed by Match.com and then OkCupid.
• The online dating industry is now estimated to be worth $2 billion a year.
• According to another source the global online dating market is estimated to be worth $4 billion USD.
• A few demographics showed a particular inclination towards online dating: males, people aged 30 - 49, people who are employed, and people with higher socioeconomic statuses.
• For June 2013 the top 20 grossing iPhone apps in the social networking sphere included at least 13 dating apps.
• Social media sites with the most consumer awareness in order are: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, eHarmony, and Match.com.
• In 2013 in the USA there are approximately 3,898 dating services who employ 7,376 people.
Global Marketing Group – (DateDev.Com) is the ideal partner and vendor to help your business create an Internet presence that will enhance its equity, foster a one-to-one relationship with its clients, and lays the groundwork for more effective communication with its vendors, suppliers and investors. View More »
Possible keywords used to find us: dating site developer's, dating site developers, dating site, dating site builder, dating sites, dating site creator, dating website, dating website builder, dating website business, dating website creator, dating website design, dating website designer, dating website designers, dating website developer, dating website for sale, dating website reviews, dating website software, dating websites
What Do We Do
We take your idea for a niche dating site or universal dating
site and put it online.
We build dating sites. Read More »
About Our Offers
Check out our special offers.
Request a no obligation proposal and ask about our Turn Key Dating Website Development Special. Request for Proposal - Click Here »
We are always looking for sales, marketing and php programmers who know the inner working of dating sites and social network developments and can think outside the box. Contact Us »
Get in touch!
Telephone: +1 (949) 689-0449
FAX: +1 (208) 730-7500
Others: +1 (631) 238-8456
“ Thanks to Global Marketing Group and Jeff Dean, "Actually Meet People Dating" has a competitive dating website. Jeff and his team have worked closely with us to develop complex and sufficient website. Meeting all of our expectation and continues with great technical support.
Thanks for everything,
“ Jeff at DateSiteDesigner.com worked closely with me to provide an excellent and very user friendly dating website. My specifications for my site were very detailed and Jeff acknowledged this and came through wonderfully! I would recommend Jeff to a friend.
Thank you for your hard work.